Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Sand in deck paint for non-skid surface?

On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 02:25:36 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Nice of you to reply to a five year old post.

who cares if it is 5 years old? people still have this problem. Did you
think it was now for some reason irrelevant?
I am glad someone is still posting replies. we of course don't know
whether the original poster had any good
results though.... i would like to see what people's results were.

People still have all sorts of problems. Why not bring up every single post
from years gone by and reply to it?

OK, replying to every past post would be silly. Let's just go back grab
every post from 5 years ago today and reply to them because people may
still have those same problems. Tomorrow we'll go back 5 years and do it
again. Every day we'll reply to all posts from 5 years ago that day.

That should keep this ng relevant.

I could almost swear, Derby, you have been on roll lately

LOL