Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Sand in deck paint for non-skid surface?

On Sat, 15 Feb 2014 18:04:49 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Friday, October 11, 2013 12:59:45 PM UTC-7, philo* wrote:
On 10/11/2013 02:43 PM,
wrote:

On Wednesday, January 30, 2008 7:59:25 PM UTC-5, Simpson wrote:

space snip

Nice of you to reply to a five year old post.

who cares if it is 5 years old? people still have this problem. Did you think it was now for some reason irrelevant? I am glad someone is still posting replies. we of course don't know whether the original poster had any good results though.... i would like to see what people's results were.

Maybe you could go back and read every reply from 5 years ago. Would
that help?

People here do try to keep up with current events.

--
"Dumb is local...As soon as you go 15 miles away from your dumbness, you see how dumb you are." -- Sherrod Small