Doug Miller

Default best way?

In article , "furr2ball" wrote:
I would be grateful for advice on the best way to clean my table saw blades,
solvent, techniques, etc...

Do a Google Groups search on this newsgroup; it's been discussed many times,
with many different methods proposed.

My method: dissolve about 1/4 cup of washing soda in about 1 qt of warm water
in a dishpan. Soak the blade in this solution for five minutes. Wipe clean
(scrubbing is not necessary unless the blade is *really* gunky). Rinse. Dry.

Cheap. Easy. Quick. Environmentally benign. Works for bandsaw blades, too.

Don't post a followup asking where you can buy washing soda. We've talked
about that too. Use Google. :-)

--
Regards,