Dave Plowman

Default blue neon light

In article ,
Daniel wrote:
We have a glass block wall in our kitchen, and would really like to
put a blue light behind it. I am thinking some sort of neon /
fluorescent (sp?) light would look best. Has anyone got any
recomendations? It is actually a little cubby hole for our cat to eat,
and in an ideal world I would love to find a neon cat shaped light.
Mad I know. Am I dreaming?

A sign maker should be able to make a neon in any shape, but they require
a high voltage power pack so might not be suitable.

How about a rope light in the correct colour glued to the panel - these
can be bent to a certain degree. Maplins or disco equipment shops sell
them.

You could make something up out of LEDs, but these also need a
transformer, and of course blue LEDs are about the most expensive variety.

--
*Husband and cat lost -- reward for cat

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn