Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Dado repair... good idea.

On 2/15/14, 8:27 AM, Leon wrote:
On 2/14/2014 12:23 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:08:13 +0000 (UTC), Larry Blanchard
wrote:

On Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:12:22 -0600, -MIKE- wrote:

I would speculate that you're actually getting close to the same amount
of product with the tube of wax than the aerosol can.

Not only that, but those other products are *slippery*! The exact
opposite of what is wanted in this case.

Boeshield is not at all slippery. That's why I'm going to try
switching to GlideCote (TopCote).

Boeshield is not slippery at all, you have to buff it off before things
begin to become close to slick.

You are correct. It's quite gummy, isn't it?

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--