Mike Marlow

Default specialized or custom router bits

"Grant" wrote in message news:HONNc.4646$1o.1479@fed1read06...
Thanks I emailed them. I guess what I'm looking for is called a "Top
Bearing" router bit. But online I still cannot find a stock 45 degree
chamfer.

I'm not sure I understand why the one you rejected won't work Grant. If
you're routing free had, then it would work if you're gliding the router
along the top surface of the material. If you're using a router table, then
it would work equally well if you route with the piece upside down. In
fact, with a table you don't even need the bearing.

--

-Mike-