Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Dado repair... good idea.

On 2/14/2014 1:22 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 2/14/14, 11:08 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:12:22 -0600, -MIKE- wrote:

I would speculate that you're actually getting close to the same amount
of product with the tube of wax than the aerosol can.

Not only that, but those other products are *slippery*! The exact
opposite of what is wanted in this case.

Exactly. I don't get his post at all.

I was merely referring to the advice given by others on products.

How easy would it be to spread and buff out the bow wax?
Seem like bees wax, as bees wax always seems sticky in raw form.

--
Jeff