Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default sketchup help needed

"woodchucker" wrote in message

Sure, I suck at sketchup. I sized those holes the wrong
size. I don't see a way to resize the hole, nor do I see a way
to move a drilled hole.

You can resize it with the scale tool or the offset one.

With scale you have to select all surfaces else you will wind up with a
cone.

Offset just offsets the edge, not the entire hole...offset to the diameter
you want, erase the old hole, push/pull the new one.

Probably simplest to just erase the old hole, draw a new one.

NP in moving as long as you select all surfaces or if the hole is a
component. Again, easier if you push/pull back to a circle, do the move
then push/pull to a hole again.

--

dadiOH