Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y

Default TVR on communal central heating system

On 13/02/2014 22:15, polygonum wrote:
On 13/02/2014 22:05, Roger Mills wrote:
If only *some* people fit TRVs, they will potentially reduce their own
comfort levels whilst continuing to subsidise the high energy
consumption of those who don't!

For some, fitting TRVs might increase comfort! I find I am uncomfortable
in the majority of heated indoor locations. Home - well, most often 18
or lower. And quite comfortably, thank you.

I don't like it too hot either - but SWMBO doesn't always agree! And I
did say "potentially" reduce the comfort level.
--
Cheers,
Roger