Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Door Design

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 04:06:19 -0500, Jeff Thies
wrote:

On 2/13/2014 12:56 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Jeff Thies" wrote:

I fall in the other group. In fact, I don't even see it as a door,
and have mentally filed it away. I like it.

----------------------------------
I know it's not Cleveland, but how is the weather in Atlanta?

It's a winter blunderland out there! About 1/2" of ice topped by perhaps
a 1/2" of snow. Cold and very crisp, you can hear all the trains.

Power went out for about an hour. I must say that crews fixing the lines
are doing a bang up job.

Raleigh, apparently is experiencing the same problem that befell Atlanta
two weeks earlier. Snow came in early afternoon for them and they did
the same thing Atlanta did, and created instant gridlock.

Here, this time, it was freezing rain early AM. Nobody was out
(Atlantans know about ice storms and are afraid of them), and for the
most part nobody has gone out. Traffic cams are full of empty roads.

Two weeks ago, it started raining here about the same time but
everyone was (properly) gun shy this time. Most businesses called it
the day before, as did government. The governor and Atlanta's mayor
took a *lot* of heat and didn't want to make that mistake again. They
did the right thing, this time.