Grunthos

Default blue neon light

"Dave Stanton" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:09:50 -0800, Daniel wrote:

We have a glass block wall in our kitchen, and would really like to put

blue light behind it. I am thinking some sort of neon / fluorescent

(sp?)
light would look best. Has anyone got any recomendations? It is actually

little cubby hole for our cat to eat, and in an ideal world I would love
to find a neon cat shaped light. Mad I know. Am I dreaming?

Daniel

You can get blue neon lights, running on 12volts for the inside of
computers. i KNOW !!, its the latest craze amongst the overclockers.
You can also get them to fit on cars.
So a local computer fair or somewhere that does car parts.

Dave

I know I'm going to burn in hell for saying this, but,
PC-World stock them with all the connectors etc.