Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Pulled the trigger on a Woodworker II

On 2/11/2014 12:21 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Leon wrote:

And Mike I can give you some tips for getting good cross cuts in
plywood even when the new blade has some miles on it and may be due
for a resharpening some years down the road. I use these techniques
even on a fresh blade just out of habit.

Fire away Leon, because this project will require cutting plywood. Both
1/4" walnut ply and 1/2" ply (undecided what that ply will be - it's for the
dividers and thus will not be as visible.)

I responded to puckdropper. ;~)