J T

Default Panel Saw seen beating crap out of Table Saw

Fri, Jul 23, 2004, 2:12pm (EDT-3) (mike) says:
I made one with sliding door hardware for the rails. Works perfectly,
accurate within 1/32". Prefer table saw for everything but cross cutting
sheet goods.
Takes up very little room, plus I put it on castors to move around the
shop.

Now that's an interesting concept. I'd like to see some pictures
of that. Except I'd havy to spend money. LOL If I had any that is.
however, it does give me some ideas on using angle iron (also have to
buy), or bed rails, which I wouldn't have to buy. Been thinking about
someting along those lines, out of wood, this would probably be better.

JOAT
Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.
- Bazooka Joe
JERUSALEM RIDGE
http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid