Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Have you had Frozen Pipes this winter?

WW wrote:

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message ...

I suspect that most people, who live in cold climes, bury their
water pipes below the frost line where they won't freeze. Same with
the SWD lines.

I lived where we had many nights of minus 35 degrees. Had 6 weeks one
year that was minus 35 for several lows and 29 degrees for the high. No
problems. Frost line was 9 feet deep and water and sewer were deeper. WW

Hi,
Exactly, I did not have any water pipe freezing in the past ~50 years.
Even ~15 year old all season cabin in the mountain did not have any issues.