Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bandsaw metrics

Greg Guarino wrote:

I bought a bike for my daughter a number of years back. The assembly
instructions listed the tools that would be needed; including an
adjustable wrench. I'm no grease monkey, but I have basic sets of
sockets in English and Metric sizes. I figured the "adjustable wrench"
recommendation was for those poor benighted souls who keep their
entire complement of six tools in a kitchen drawer. A "handy" fellow like
me
wasn't going to fool around with an adjustable wrench.

Turns out the nuts - TWO different sizes - were non-standard.

Oh yeah - a real handy guy does have a few different sizes of adjustable
wrenches around at all time. I've got toos - lots of tools, but I also have
and handful of adjustable wrenches. Ya just gotta know when to use 'em and
when not...

--

-Mike-