Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bandsaw metrics

wrote in :

On Sun, 09 Feb 2014 19:12:16 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

My house is 35 years old. Just finished one bathroom and planning the
next. Already have the floor tile. Anyone want a blue toilet?

Put it on CraigsList. You'll probably find someone with a harvest
gold one to trade. ;-)

In our first house, all of the bathroom fixtures were yellow
(including a very nice porcelain cast iron tub). *NOTHING* goes with
yellow. We also had a harvest gold stove and avocado 'fridge but they
were easily replaced. ;-)

I almost offered to trade a dark pink toilet, but realized that blue
(they're usually a powder blue, aren't they?) would probably clash with
the dark pink counter top.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.