Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bandsaw metrics

woodchucker wrote:

And then we have the stupid Architects that still don't realize that
in a northern area it's better to put bathrooms on inside walls
rather than outside walls. My bathroom is in the corner of the
house.. The shower is freezing in the mornings.. It's so prone to
mold on the back of the shower that when I redo the bathroom I expect
to find tons of mold on the outter part of the shower and sheathing.
It's ok to have one wall, but why wouldn't you put the closet on the
outside wall and the bathroom on the inner, yes one wall would still
have an outside wall. The shower and sinks should be located on
inside walls not an outside wall, that would solve the mold issue.

Well hell - that's easy Jeff... Because most Architects are men and men
think that some day they can convince the wife that they need to put a
window in that shower - for mold remediation purposes, of course...

--

-Mike-