Randy

Default Panel Saw seen beating crap out of Table Saw

Rockler has plans and a kit for one constructed from 80/20 rectangular
t-slot tubing. Their kit is about $300, and about another $150 for the
wood etc required.

I've been accumulating bits and peices on ebay for about a year now, and
should be able to put one together this fall. All told I think, I'll
have about $300 in it when I'm done, including a dedicated saw to use on
it.

I'm guessing nobody else has made one, but if anyone has, do you like it?

Old Nick wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:16:48 -0700, vaguely
proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

The alternative is one such as the plans suggested by Lobby Dosser.
Littlel room, reasonable cost.

I actually think that the panel saws being referred to are the large
horizontal machines, niot these wall ones. They are very expensive and
take up huge space.

both types are large and expensive for what they do. they do it well,
and if they fit your needs are great machines. I don't have space or
funds for either kind.

It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it
rammed down our throats.