Andrew McKay

Default [OT] Car insurance craziness

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:45:16 +0000, parish parish_AT_ntlworld.com
wrote:

The sounds about right. A year later my first insurance, on a "fizzy
fifty" was £6.10.

Ah, the dear old Yammy FS1E - I remember riding a friends around the
block one day.

Tell me about it. My eldest daughter is coming up to 17 and SWMBO asked
the broker for some quotes (TP only, not even F&T) for the daughter
driving the wife's old Metro (998cc). He advised her to look on the 'net
as "it will be over £2000 from all the companied they deal with"! The
best we've found, so far, on the 'net is £936.

Unbelievable isn't it? My daughter is 15 so we've got a couple of
years to go, but I'm not looking forward to her getting her first
vehicle.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk