Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default More Actual Woodworking and another use for the Domino

On 2/7/2014 10:29 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 2/7/14, 10:17 AM, Lee Michaels wrote:

You do have to keep them sharp. But white pencils have been my go to
marker for any kind of dark surface. As long as you are secure
enough in your masculinity to be seen in an art store, you won't have
any problem buying some white pencils.

Oh, I forgot, you have an artsy wife. She could get the white
pencils for you! ;-)

I'm in the art store, regularly. For woodworking, they have those great
plastic triangles that are dead-nuts-on square for setting up blades and
fences. The aforementioned white pencils and drafting supplies are
there, too.

For music, they have great sketch pads, mechanical pencils, colored
pencils & markers, and different erasers I use for charting songs. They
also have an erasable permanent (oxymoron!) fine tipped marker I use for
making changes to a chart after it's been slipped inside a 3-ringed
plastic page protector.

No kidding ... the stuff in Texas Art Supply (next to the studio in
Houston) will keep me entertained, and spending, much longer than a
visit to WoodCraft or Rockler will.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net