Larry Jaques

Default Vacuum dust coll. system

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 00:18:11 -0500, "Greg O" calmly
ranted:

I said:
Yes, the air is cleaner with the DC, but it's not at all _safer_.
Do what you want, but please don't fool yourself.

Well I know the air is cleaner with the DC than without. I never used a
collector before, or a mask. My nose is proff of cleaner air. Before after
spending a day in the shop my nose would be packed full af crap, now When I
give it a good blow, it is clean as a whistle.

It's what you don't see that can hurt you. Now that I've been
away from cigarettes for 15 years (thankfully) my lungs are
very sensitive to crap like that. I can't drill concrete unless
I have my respirator on. It's another very fine dust.

Dust is the last thing I am worried about! I figure 480 volts, a fall from a
30ft ladder, or some old lady running me over while I am on my motorcycle
will get me first!

OK, but if you get old and retire with horrible emphysema,
remember that you could have saved yourself a LOT of trouble,
time, and pain by investing $30 in a simple sub-micron bag
years before.

Ciao!

-
The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
http://diversify.com Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases