Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default More Actual Woodworking and another use for the Domino

Puckdropper puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:
Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

*snip*

And last, I hate trying to see my pencil marks. Typically I use that
day-glo orange masking tape to make my marks on. In this instance the
slight thickness of the tape throws the Domino off so I had to deal
with poor visibility.

Have you tried using a colored pencil? I'm just curious if that'll help
any.

Last time I worked with Walnut, I used chalk for the initial layout and
used more light to see the pencil marks.

Puckdropper

Look at the picture with the slots. I used a yellow pencil, I had to
sharpen it 4 times. I'm wondering if the Pica pencils that LV sells would
last longer.