Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default More Actual Woodworking and another use for the Domino

On 2/6/2014 8:02 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 06 Feb 2014 19:03:49 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Another problem that the Festool Domino was instrumental in solving that
allows for the expansion of the solid walnut panels. The panels are
16.5" wide, 24" long
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/12353851794/

That's pretty neat. You just love your Domino don't you?

LOL Why yes, yes I do.

I'll bet in
your free time, you sit around thinking up new uses for your Domino.
Pinning drawer sides. Making expansion slots. What's next?

Actually I plan to to things in a certain way and the Domino just
happens to be the answer. I could have done this with a router but that
would have been complicated.

Better buy a second Domino to keep on hand. If your present Domino
dies on you, you're going to have a meltdown.

A dealer is close enough. ;~)

I noticed you've got a stop rule in that expansion slot picture. I've
got one too. It's pretty handy isn't it?

Damn handy. And this gets use just as much too.

http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/pag...36,42945,32598