Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] none@none.com is offline

Default More Actual Woodworking and another use for the Domino

On Thu, 06 Feb 2014 19:03:49 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Another problem that the Festool Domino was instrumental in solving that
allows for the expansion of the solid walnut panels. The panels are
16.5" wide, 24" long
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/12353851794/

That's pretty neat. You just love your Domino don't you? I'll bet in
your free time, you sit around thinking up new uses for your Domino.
Pinning drawer sides. Making expansion slots. What's next?

Better buy a second Domino to keep on hand. If your present Domino
dies on you, you're going to have a meltdown.

I noticed you've got a stop rule in that expansion slot picture. I've
got one too. It's pretty handy isn't it?