Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default For those of you in the south that got heavy snow accumulations

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

My best story though is when I was in the left lane passing. I'm on the
same 10 mile stretch of highway I've been using to go to work for 23 years.
I set the cruise at 70 and just go, passing a radar trap at least twice a
week.

One day I'm in the left lane at 70 slowly passing a line of cars in the
right lane. A guy gets on my tail and is very impatient. I made him wait
until I passed the other cars, then moved to the right. He flew by me and
100 yards later was pulled over by the State Police with radar.

I refer to that as "bear hunting..." One day I got two! LOL

John