Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default For those of you in the south that got heavy snow accumulations

On 2/6/2014 2:47 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/6/2014 1:21 PM, woodchucker wrote:

That was you????
Get out of the left lane at 70.....!!!!!

Seriously in NJ 70 in the left is slow. Normal left lane speed is 80.
When a guy sits in the left lane at 70, I just wish I had a missle
launcher.

On the back roads though, I pretty much travel like a farmer most of the
time... I slow down and smell the roses... but on the highway get the F
out of my way at 70

I've driven thousands of miles in Jersey at speeds much higher than 70.
Going to work though, I see radar a couple of times a week in the 10
mile stretch to the state line. Once past the last trap spot, I
increase to 75 to the state line, then there is a valley with good
visibility and never a cop. Depending on traffic, I run 85 to 95 for
about a mile. According to my GPS, my top is 123. Then back to 75.

Ok, ok...
Glad to hear you are not a left lane dick.

--
Jeff