Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Temporary Construction

On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 13:59:34 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/5/2014 10:23 AM, Greg Guarino wrote:

All our beds have a solid ice base, with a wooden bedspring and a
mattress on top. Mattresses are covered with blankets, and people sleep
inside arctic sleeping bags designed to stay warm in temperatures as low
as -30°C. We recommend that you slip inside your sleeping bag wearing
just thermal underwear to keep humidity to a minimum."

Sounds cozy until you get up at 3 AM to pee. I'd have tried it 20+
years ago, but not today.

I wouldn't be able to walk for a month, after.