Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default "Toilet fishing apparently banned at Sochi Olympics"

Darn! It's been more than 40 years since college and I remember my pal
who was in a wheelchair because he'd been born with spina bifida and
whenever any of us no count useless Hippies saw him at the bottom of the
stairs, any fellow strong enough would stop call to another useless
Hippie freak, pick my friend and his wheelchair up then carry him up the
stairs. I carried him up to the second floor a lot of times. The thing
is, nobody had to order us to help my pal or pass a law. We just did it
and my friend was never late for class. ^_^

That brought back an old memory I had all but forgotten. My first GF in
college had a brother with M.D. and we were always carting him up and
down the stairs. I don't think he lived too long.

The reason drive up ATM machines have braille markings on them is so
that baseball umpires can use the ATM. ^_^

TDD