Rick P.

Default Vacuum dust coll. system

Okay guys, thanks for all the info. I didn't mean to spark an indepth =
argument about health issues but some very good points were brought up =
that I will consider. In fact, the need for a shop vac still exists to =
help keep the area clean (plus cars etc.) so will get one, also, I =
think I will go with the 1hp portable DC either Grizzly, Delta or HF. I =
saw a nice Delta 1hp port. at Lowes yesterday for $119. That should be =
sufficient for the little bit of work I get to enjoy. Maybe if I am =
still experiencing a dust problem after that I can add a benchtop air =
filtration system.
Thanks,
Rick