Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default "Toilet fishing apparently banned at Sochi Olympics"

Per philo*:
This happened a long time ago, but I know someone from a very small town and when he returned home and told the people about ATM's they did not believe him.

When I was in high school, there was this really evil crew of petty
thieves.

Eventually most of them wound up in prison.

Some years back - after way more than 20 years in the can - the
ringleader managed to escape from prison.

He got caught because, after he had stolen a car and run low on gas, he
could not figure out how the gas pumps worked.
--
Pete Cresswell