Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Crosland Peter Crosland is offline

Default Golden rules of DIY and property design: Help needed

On 05/02/2014 15:45, mike wrote:
On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 3:08:58 PM UTC, tudordavies wrote:
Hi,

My name is Tudor and I am writing at blog about the golden rules of DIY

and property design. Would members be open to providing me with their

Golden Rule, the one piece of advice they stick to or would recommend

others to follow, or perhaps just a sound principle they have learnt and

now swear by.

Basically I want to compile these into one blog post, giving the best

advice. If you would help me it would be much appreciated. All I need is

your quote (50-150 words), your name and your location.

I will also give credit to the forum for helping me to write the piece,

as well as all contributors.

Thanks,

Tudor

--

tudordavies

From https://twitter.com/Tudor_Davies :

"No matter what kind of work you're in, do it fast, do it perfectly and do it on time. - For me that's sharing great content about all manor of topics."

From http://uk.linkedin.com/in/daviestudor :

"This involves quality assurance work to determine that the work carried out by my team meets the required standard...On a monthly basis this role involves the delivery of individual strategies to over 40 different clients, monitoring the success of each campaign, it's impact to the performance of each website..."

Oh, the irony.

An the bullwash!

--
Peter Crosland