Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default "Toilet fishing apparently banned at Sochi Olympics"

On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 10:09:24 -0500, Pat wrote:

On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 06:46:24 -0600, philo* wrote:

On 02/05/2014 06:30 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

You'd likely heard about the old late night joke about
"why does a drive up ATM have braille on the buttons?"

Do you really not know why?

It's just a joke, I am sure everyone here knows why.

For those who don't know why, the blind often have relatives or a taxi
drive them to ATMs.

Or they walk to the bank. With or without a guide dog.

They want to operate the machine themselves
because, like everyone else, they want privacy and don't want others
to know their PINs and account information.

I gave my PIN to my dog, so he could use the machine for me, but I lived
to regret it. He kept taking out extra money for dog biscuits.

So, they use a back
window to access the ATM or get out of the car and walk up to it.