Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default "Toilet fishing apparently banned at Sochi Olympics"

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Heck, I just found out from Robert Green's post that construction
sites in DC have handicap parking. Never in my life would I have
known this.

I laughed my ass off when I saw handicap parking signs in front of a
ladder store. o_O

TDD

I've heard that in national forest outhouses, they
have to be ADA compatibe. So, you go up five miles
of rugged trail with no way to get a wheel chair up,
and then the outhouse has handicap grip rails and
such.

You'd likely heard about the old late night joke about
"why does a drive up ATM have braille on the buttons?"

Do you really not know why?