Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default "Toilet fishing apparently banned at Sochi Olympics"

Most Americans don't realize what a wacky sense of humor Russians
have. You saw some of it in the last video link I posted. ^_^

TDD

Heck, I just found out from Robert Green's post that construction
sites in DC have handicap parking. Never in my life would I have
known this.

I laughed my ass off when I saw handicap parking signs in front of a
ladder store. o_O

TDD

I belonged to an organization that had a lavatory that was fully
wheelchair equipped. It was on the second floor and the only way to get
there was the stairway.

When I asked the president what was going on, he said the handicapped
lavatory was required by code...but there was no code apparently that
required one could get to it.

I have no other details but the building was OKed by the inspector.

BTW: There are braille markings on the drive up ATM machine I use.