Renata

Default Panel Saw seen beating crap out of Table Saw

I'll have to see what kinda bit I can use in that there kitchen router
to make it "artisitic".

Speaking of...
This weekend I used my handy Milwaukee cordless sawzall to cut thru a
roll of (basement) carpet (12' wide, but only for a length of ~4';
then the other 14'+ needed to only be ~8' wide). Worked like a charm,
though we went back with scissors to trim the few random "strings"!

Renata

On 23 Jul 2004 12:20:09 -0700, (WoodChuck34)
wrote:

Renata wrote in message . ..
Don't you mean "highly comensated professional..."?

And, thanx for reminding me I have a couple avocados waiting to be
converted to guacamole.

Renata

You can use a Kitchen Router for that. It also makes nice flutings
for watermelon boats.