Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default OT Because this is funny and there is no woodworking at the moment

On 2/4/2014 1:10 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 11:53:28 -0600, Leon wrote:

This latest contestant is ****ing every one off because he knows how to
play to win vs. just knowing the answers. So far he is up over $100K.

My wife and I are long time Jeopardy watchers. We saw nothing unusual in
his jumping around the board. He was a little quick on replies but we
remember others who did likewise.

He's gone now, so the tempest will blow over.

We only get upset when Jeopardy is usurped by some #$%^ sporting
event :-).

Remember what Hemingway said: "The only real sports are auto racing and
bullfighting - everything else is just exercise."

My wife and I are big fans of Jeopardy.
I didn't feel he was doing anything wrong.

--
Jeff