Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default OT Because this is funny and there is no woodworking at the moment

On 2/4/2014 12:10 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 11:53:28 -0600, Leon wrote:

This latest contestant is ****ing every one off because he knows how to
play to win vs. just knowing the answers. So far he is up over $100K.

My wife and I are long time Jeopardy watchers. We saw nothing unusual in
his jumping around the board. He was a little quick on replies but we
remember others who did likewise.

He's gone now, so the tempest will blow over.

Actually he is scheduled to be back on the show on the 24th. to try for
his fifth win and be considered for the Champions episode.