Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Woodworking Show

On 2/3/2014 5:22 PM, Meanie wrote:
The show is finally coming to my area in two weeks. Though, I can
imagine things my vary from show to show (city to city), but overall, is
it worth it to go?

And to add one more thing, RESIST buying a set of BAD DOG drill bits.
These guys could be selling water out of a bucket, you supply the
container to take your water home. The water would probably be more
useful than their carbide tipped drill bits.

Yeah I fell for the pitch and bought the drill bits a few years ago. I
took them back the following day after the bits failed miserably to
drill through soft steel and broke.