Posted to uk.d-i-y
puffernutter[_2_] puffernutter[_2_] is offline

Default Installing a woodburner

On Saturday, 1 February 2014 23:48:15 UTC, Davey wrote:
On Sat, 1 Feb 2014 22:32:09 +0000

fred wrote:

If your insurer tried to make it an issue then the financial

ombudsman service would wipe the floor with them.

You have more faith in them than I do, then.

--

Davey.

Thank you all for taking the time to reply. After the gas was disconnected I was planning to do all the work needed to remove the gas fire and install the wood burner (I did that for the larger one we have) and after all the comments I'll follow the same plan and get a "man in" to install the flue and put vermiculite around it.

Cheers

Peter