AArDvarK

Default Maple vs Beech for workbench -- does it matter?

I like it. WOrth it? That's subjective as hell for any tool. I plan to use it
for some years, I'm impressed with the construction, find it generally accurate
and easy to use, with a couple features I'd change (but I'd like to change one
or two features on just about every tool I've ever used), but is it worth the
price? Personally, I do all my Sears & J. C. Penney shopping on sales days, so
it would then be well worth the price.
Didn't someone say they got an introductory model for under 800 bucks?
But, yeah, it's worth the price.

Just curius as knowing nothing about it, thought it looked a little "rinky-dink"
for the money... but, engineering and functional quality is always another story.
Alex