Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Crazy? (now off topic)

"Mike Marlow" wrote:

Isn't it weird how that works - such different guns, yet some just feel
better for some, and others feel better for the rest. I guess it's like you
said in part - what you're used to. Since my .41Mag is a wheel guy, I've
pretty well resigned myself to adapting to a different feel. I'm fine with
that. I've shot my son's S&W .40S&W and I just could not get over the
difference in the feel of firning the two guns. But - I wasn't opposed to
his gun - just simply realized that I was very conscience of the difference.

Going to 9mm, the Sig P938 would be right down my alley. Had a lot of bad
reviews when it came out, but apparently Sig has gotten subsequent
production up to snuff. Still, a compact 1911 can be finicky about what you
feed it, and 9mm ammo is still hard to locate.

--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)