Posted to rec.woodworking

Default For those of you in the south that got heavy snow accumulations

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

No Kidding Man! That's one of the bigger issues with metal. Those
cute little snow stops are about useless - ask anyone who has shared
your experience. Plus - if you do have to get up on that roof (say
to... oh,... maybe clean a chimney...), wel, you can imagine...

*snip*

I thought about putting a couple of them up over a Morton Building door.
Shut the door and whoosh! snow all over. I've been wondering if it'd be
worth the effort...

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.