Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default For those of you in the south that got heavy snow accumulations

On 1/30/2014 10:42 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
Swingman wrote:

Yep, go figure. Since southerners obviously don't know understand ice
and snow, one of our 'winter Texans'/"snowbirds" from the NE was
tasked with that job. You know, one of those who collect unemployment
in NJ in the winter, while coming down here to work until it warms up
enough to go back. Unfortunately, he skidded off the road when it
rained here a couple of winters back and is currently collecting both
disability and unemployment.

Wait a minute - you guys don't really have snowbirds, do you? I thought
that everyone who migrated down to Texas simply stayed there.

Hopefully not. You know what Ol' Mammy sez: mixing a dog turd in with
your ice cream doesn't make for a new and improved dog turd.

As for the displaced NJ employee - well hell - of course! These guys know
how to work those systems. Disability is listed as a professional skill on
their resumes.

For a hangnail?!

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com