Old Nick

Default Panel Saw seen beating crap out of Table Saw

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:36:24 GMT, Lobby Dosser
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

OK. Thanks. It was that sort I was referring to. Has anyone actually
built and used one of these sort? I realise they are going to be as
good as they're built and set up, and probably as good as the saw
used. But they seemed like a good idea for eh occasional user, given
the price of a commercial panel saw.

Anyone built/used one and have any opinions? Cutting panels seems to
be the biggest bug these days for saws generally.

I actually think that the panel saws being referred to are the large
horizontal machines, niot these wall ones. They are very expensive and
take up huge space.
It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it
rammed down our throats.

Here's a plan: http://store.yahoo.com/plansnow/panelcutguide.html