Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg Guarino[_2_] Greg Guarino[_2_] is offline

Default Yes, more ideas

On 1/28/2014 10:47 PM, Bill wrote:
Greg Guarino wrote:
I'm still musing on how to build several things for the living room. I
think I'm mostly settled on the end tables, but I've just drawn what
must be at least the sixth permutation of a set of shelves for
cookbooks. I guess that's what Sketchup is for, right? Drawing six
times as many things as you'll actually build?

Yes, 6 iterations is good. Be glad you didn't spend your time and
materials on the first 5. By now, you figured out what you want.

Oh, I wouldn't be so sure. I have many more ideas than I have time to
build. I foresee several more changes at least, and I can't rule out
wholesale redesign.

---