Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Kilpatrick[_3_] Michael Kilpatrick[_3_] is offline

Default Lamp parts - gooseneck

On 28/01/2014 19:07, Tim Watts wrote:

Thank you Michael.

I will check first to see if I can find some suitable cable - looking at
Farnell. It's true that "normal" 3 core 0.5mm2 PVC is about 5.5mm OD.
That could be a problem.

I've just dropped a 5.5mm drill bit through two of them screwed
together, so that's fine. But I only drilled 5mm through the clamp
thread as it's not much bigger than that externally! Might just manage a
5.5mm hole.

Drop me an email for later so I can email a photo etc (I'm out at a
rehearsal tonight). I'd be happy to send several of these for the
postage and packing costs as they're just taking up space...

Michael