Old Nick

Default Panel Saw seen beating crap out of Table Saw

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:54:20 GMT, "Mark Wells"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I'm also wondering about all the "no money, no space" justifications. I
have a 9x19 shop with no table saw. The bandsaw is my primary saw. I was
considering building a panel saw and mounting it on the wall. It seems me
that would be relatively inexpensive and wouldn't take up that much room
mounted on the wall. Am I missing something?

PMFJI
Glad you mentioned this. I was wo0ndering about these and how good
they are.

Anyone built/used one and have any opinions? Cutting panels seems to
be the biggest bug these days for saws generally.

I actually think that the panel saws being referred to are the large
horizontal machines, niot these wall ones. They are very expensive and
take up huge space.
It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it
rammed down our throats.