Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn[_2_] jo4hn[_2_] is offline

Default New assesments came out

On 1/27/2014 1:19 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 1/27/2014 4:01 PM, Leon wrote:
On 1/27/2014 2:39 PM, woodchucker wrote:
Well we got our new assesment in.

`
The assesment was done by a local company hired by the town.
That's useful to know about the service. As I really suck at these
battles. The guy I was talking to (from the company) was talking in
circles saying it's not unreasonable for a house to be valued less than
another in a different neighborhood. I said it's the house next door,
what different neighborhood.. and he kept doing circles.. which leads me
to realize that you can't talk to an asshole.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the
difference.” -Mark Twain-