Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How To Read A Smashed Hard Drive

On Monday, January 27, 2014 4:06:56 PM UTC-8, Doug Miller wrote:
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in

. 3.70:

jon_banquer fired this volley in news:a9ed9ce7-a90b-

:

Loud never learned that you just can't keep a good man down. :)

I did. You're not even a man, much less a good one. [...]

Just put Jonny Bonkers in your killfile, and forget about him. The one thing that a troll simply

cannot abide is to be ignored. Don't read his posts, don't respond to his posts, nothing. Act as

though he does not exist.

Losers like Larry Jackass, Doug Miller and Terry Coombs just can't seem to ignore me. There is good reason for that.... I post the content they can't.

I own these bitches and all the other Mark Wieber clique of idiot bitches as well. :)