Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How To Read A Smashed Hard Drive

"Terry Coombs" fired this volley in
:

He's back in the bozobin , this is the first time he's posted since
wiped this comp and reinstalled the OS . I don't think he likes me
very much

Terry, he hates everyone, including himself. Maybe even especially
himself.

In cattle country, we have a name for folks who deliberately attack
everyone they contact -- "No longer a problem."

If he had even a scrap of human decency, he'd commit suicide. The world
would be better for it; and even he would be better for it.

Lloyd